Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Don't Panic

Do you ever feel like someone else in the universe expressed your thoughts so much better than you ever could? Today, I totally do.

Coldplay - Don't Panic

Bones, sinking like stones,
All that we fought for,
And homes, places we've grown,
All of us are done for.

We live in a beautiful world,
Yeah we do, yeah we do,
We live in a beautiful world.

Oh, all that I know,
There's nothing here to run from,
Cause yeah, everybody here's got somebody to lean on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Petya K. Grady said...

I swear, there's some pretty fuckin' amazing music out there.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

My dear, let's grade exams at 5? Saints? Bring something heavy, but blunt, I want my death to be merciful.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Petya K. Grady said...

we can divide them into piles and assign grades that way. what do you think?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home