Sunday, March 26, 2006

On Shuffle

Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

1. How does the world see me?
Clear Spot – Pernice Brothers
Hmm, yeah, interesting beginning.

2. Will I have a happy life?
You Don’t Know Me – Ray Charles
I guess it remains to be seen.

3. What do my friends think of me?
La Pared - Shakira
Translation: The Wall. The first two lines of the lyrics: "You're like a good weather forecast. You're like a shotstraight to the vein." Yes, yes, I am :)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Welcome to Paradise – Green Day
Vague.

5. How can I make myself happy?
Con Ella – Christian Castro
Well, apparently with her. I wish I knew who she is.

6. What should I do with my life?
On My Love – John Lennon
Right. Love is all we need anyway.

7. Will I ever have children?
Losing My Religion – R.E.M.
This is somewhat promising.

8. What is some good advice for me?
Fair – Remy Zeno
Fair enough. Maybe it's a hint that my grading system needs a touch.

9. How will I be remembered?
Ledena Kralica (Ice Queen) – Desi Slava & Azis
Ha. Ha. Ha.

10. What's my signature dancing song?
It’s Raining Men – Gery Halliwell
Why do I even have this song on my iPod. This is embarrassing.

11. What's my current theme song?
Survivor – Destiny’s Child
How appropriate. Finally, one thing that makes sense.

12. What do others think is my current theme song?
American Idiot – Green Day
Oh my! Really?

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
My Guitar Lies Bleeding in my Arms – Bon Jovi
This is fantastic. Never though of that. It would be more appropriate if I even owned a guitar, but metaphorically speaking - great :).

14. What type of men do I like?
Twisted Logic - Coldplay
B-I-N-G-O.

15. How's my love life?
One of These Things First – Nick Drake
Yeah, there always seems to be something that needs to be taken care of first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marga F. Rosende said...

My love is Nick Drake too!!!!...oh my god i even made lots of drawings of him. He sang so `beautiful and he was so cute, very tall, charming in his odd way of dressing.His life was incredible. You know he was a maniac depressive. He record his last songs the night before he died. The voice in that song is amazing. I planned years ago a visit to his house, etc.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home