Sunday, March 19, 2006

Belated

Three weekends ago, I was supposed to read some of these and spend my time stuck here, reading and writing. I did for 3 hours, but then I spent the rest of it with two fine male specimens – one human (#1) and one canine (#2). Here you see some of #1’s fingers and foot (size 12.5, FYI, dear Jiso). Nice sneakers too. The rest was/is/will always be for my eyes only, to protect the innocent.

And here is #2, in all his glory. And more #2.

Note my tan, collected not in California, but on our own snowy slopes. Also note the sheer unspoken happiness on my face and the unmistakable signs of utter completion, satisfaction, and joy. The smeared mascara is totally irrelevant.

#1, thank you for always, always, always knowing when I need you most. Perfect timing, no doubt about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home